The CITEC CNR units are developed specially for high heat density cooling application. They are designed to be located close to the heat source for effective heat removal. The units are available for both Direct Expansion and Chillled Water systems and can be an alternative or complement to CITEC room cooling units as complete cooling solution for high heat density data center.
HOT SPOT MANAGEMENT
- Provides extra cooling where needed
- DC Inverter technology for Direct Expansion system
- Airflow modulation to adapt to actual thermal load
- Compatible with most racks
- CITEC In-Row is suitable for 42U and 48U racks
- Units can adapt to the thermal load of the server
- Modular design; easy to upgrade as data center capacity grows
- Highly efficient EC fans reduce noise levels and energy consumption:
- Further noise level reduction of 4-5 dB
- Further absorbed power reduction by 15%
- Chilled Water units with equal percentage characteristic modulating ball valve ensures excellent water flow control.
- Direct Expansion units with DC inverter compressor and electronic expansion valve for wider modulating range of capacity control
- CITEC’s in-house control algorithm prevents stratification of the air temperature inside the rack through the use of 2 sensors, contributing to ventilation efficiency